Commercial Graduate Executive
REF: JN -052020-158175_1590155141
Commercial Graduate Executive – FMCG Manufacturer
- Join the UK’s largest food manufacturing business
- Looking for a role where you will receive industry leading training?
- 2020 Graduate Scheme – Apply now – Immediate start
This privately owned market leader in food manufacturing is the organisation behind some of the UK’s biggest brands. With excellent career progression mapped out this is a fantastic opportunity to join a £3 Billion turnover business.
The Role: Working within a team you will play an integral part in delivering a market leading product and service for Marks & Spencer. Day to day your role will involve sales forecasting, promotion planning, inventory support and much more. This is an ideal role for a graduate that has a strong eye for detail, a passion for developing relationships with people and is keen to learn.
The Company: With more than 23,000 employees this company services M&S, Asda, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, KFC and many more with some of the finest food in Britain – pizza, poultry, pies, pudding and veg. It’s the perfect time to join this expanding business.
Responsibilities as a Commercial Graduate Executive will include:
- Supporting the National Account Manager and Commercial Controller
- Sales forecasting
- Cost & Data interrogation
- Customer development over the phone and face to face
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of a 2.2 from a top university
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly ambitious
- Conversational and personable
- UK driving licence
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- Starting salary £25,000 – £30,000
- 25 Days holiday + BH
- Mobile & laptop
- Pension scheme