Clinical Advisor - Pressure Care Products (field based)
REF: JN -042021-161467_1619111560
- Continually growing medical organisation
- Oxfordshire based clinical support role
- Great culture and genuine focus on patient outcomes
THE COMPANY: An excellent opportunity to join this privately owned, clinically focused company, established for over a decade now and continuing to enjoy unprecedented and outstanding growth! They provide a quality range of adult, paediatric and bariatric pressure area care and moving and handling products.
They are currently looking to recruit a consultative, motivated and personable clinical professional to provide vital support, training and education to their customer base in the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire area.
THE ROLE: As Clinical Advisor, you will manage key relationships within paediatric / neonatal departments, infection control, tissue viability and moving & handling environments, typically working with nurses and moving and handling staff. Due to the specialist clinical nature of the role, candidates must have a nursing background with an active PIN. Full product training will be provided and a truly interesting and rewarding role awaits the successful candidate.
- Nurse with active PIN
- Ward or community experience
- Knowledge of infection control/wound care
- Basic: £30,000 to £34,000
- Bonus: £4,000 to £5,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car or allowance
- Benefits: Pension, mobile