Clinical Account Manager - Cardiac
REF: JN -012021-160411_1617181698
As one of the most well-known medical devices companies in the world, this organisation has been extremely successful in the cardiothoracic market with a good market share across the UK. They are very well respected for product quality and their portfolio is key in providing life-saving care to critically ill patients.
- £Multi-Billion Organisation Renowned for Product Quality
- Specialist Cardiac Devices portfolio
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced sales person to work across a wide range of specialist hardware and disposables
YOUR CAREER: This global manufacturer leads the way within their various medical products and systems which enhance quality and cost efficiency in healthcare and life sciences. This is an exciting role for either a specialist clinician within cardiac or a cardiology sales rep to join a successful team. You will be providing clinical support and education to key existing customers & developing sales across the South East. Full in-house product and sales training will be given, along with expert clinical education and knowledge. Opportunities to progress and diversify are aplenty here!
THE ROLE: In this role, you will be selling a range of capital equipment devices, associated consumables and service plans across the cardio-pulmonary and surgical portfolio. You will not only sell the range of hardware and devices but lead the training and educating programme for clinicians within specialist cardiac centres in your region. Working on a portfolio of cardiothoracic devices, life support machines, heart and lung machines and pulmonary assistance product. You will be working closely with Cardiac nurses, ITU/ICU nurses, heads of department, theatre managers & procurement teams. This role covers London and Southern Home Counties.
- You must be from a medical sales background
- Cardiac devices or have a strong clinical CV within cardiac and some additional sales experience on top.
- Must be keen to work in both training & a sales capacity.
THE COMPANY: As one of the most well-known medical devices companies in the world, this organisation has been extremely successful in the cardiothoracic market with a good market share across the UK. They are very well respected for product quality and their portfolio is key in providing life-saving care to critically ill patients.
THE PACKAGE FOR Clinical Account Manager
- Salary: £50,000 – 55,000
- Company Car: Yes
- Bonus: £15,000 – £30,000 quarterly structure
- Benefits: Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holidays + Full Benefits