Client Marketing Manager
REF: JN -012020-156874_1585068466
- Exciting new leadership opportunity to join one of the world's leading tech businesses
- Founded over 20 years ago - Now a market leading SaaS vendor
- Part of a multinational billion turnover organisation
The Client Marketing Manager will be responsible for our client’s Enterprise Marketing organisation to drive and manage demand within the customer lifecycle. This is a very diverse region consisting of our client’s highest growth potential markets. You will be extremely pipeline driven, focused on marketing ROI and improving key marketing metrics as well as aiding and supporting the aggressive growth plans within the region (+50 for 2020).
Key responsibilities of this strategic leadership role are to develop and grow the retention and success of the existing small to medium business customer base. The aim of the role is to educate on any product changes, features and benefits to maximise full product utilisation and encourage and strengthen customer engagement and feedback. This should be done via analysing, measuring and executing customer engagement and communication. A focus of the full customer journey from purchase through to retention via multi-engagement channels, such as webinars and communities.
This is a matrixed position; you will report into the Senior Client Marketing Manager and liaise across internal client-facing teams, focusing on retention, education and loyalty.
Responsibilities for the position of Client Marketing Manager include:
- Overseeing all aspects of client strategy and customer marketing plan for small-to-medium business client base to understand contact coverage, audiences and segmentation.
- Develop meaningful campaigns and delivering customer retention strategies to nurture, understand and retarget.
- Define and manage ongoing analytics and campaign progress to drive conversions
- Accountable for client referencing and pipeline results of the customer lifecycle
- Identifying growth potential for existing markets and develop engagement and loyalty programs together with local teams to increase product usage, referrals and revenue results.
- Nurture relationships with colleagues and clients to increase loyalty and community.
- Finding efficiencies between the different market units and develop programs that can be executed across multiple clients.
- Working with client success, client sales and marketing teams to segment and manage customer initiatives alongside business objectives.
Requirements for the role of Client Marketing Manager
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in B2B Marketing and Retention
- Marketing generalist with broad campaign creation and delivery skills
- Software as a Service industry experience a plus.
- Strong influencing and cross group collaboration skills and comfortable working within a matrixed organisation.
- Creative thinker with a goal and data driven orientation.
- Passion for networking and for connecting people, enthusiastic, outgoing.
- Independent and analytical thinker that’s not afraid to take risks and use their initiative.
One of the world’s largest tech businesses, our client is a cloud-based SaaS company providing travel, expense and invoice solutions to Enterprise customers. They sell a mixture SaaS as well as apps for smart devices that give a client full visibility as well as analysis and reporting capability, critical for an MD or CFO to control costs in today’s Global Markets.
The Package for Client Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40k-£45k
- +5% annual performance related bonus
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flex to work
- 10% travel
Location: The position of Client Marketing Manager will be based in Berkshire.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity