Client Director - Cloud Transformation Services
REF: JN -022019-149072_1549880294
- Selling solutions to enable clients to move to the cloud- Azure and 365.
- Targeting key commercial verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, Retail.
- Walking in to warm pipeline.
- Delivering against a margin target of £350k.
- Senior Sales Role for a UK Market Leader in IT.
- Microsoft Cloud Enablement Solutions.
- 2 new hires in February 2019.
- Flexible, autonomous, work from home policy.
Job title and sector – Client Director- Cloud Transformation Services
The Role: What’s not to like about this job? Its working arm in arm with Microsoft for a UK Market Leader in their space. They provide professional services and consulting into a broad range of sectors and are hiring 2 new senior sales people to continue their growth. Key responsibilities:
- Selling solutions to enable clients to move to the cloud- Azure and 365
- Targeting key commercial verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, Retail
- Walking in to warm pipeline
- Delivering against a margin target of £350k
Requirements: Key Requirements for the Client Director- Cloud Transformation Services
- New business sales track record- 3 of 5 years over performance
- Experience selling solutions around “the cloud”- migration, hosting, IaaS, PaaS, Office 365, licensing
- If you’ve worked for a transactional reseller, this will elevate you to the next level.
The Package for for the Client Director- Cloud Transformation Services
- Basic: 55-60k basic
- Bonus / OTE: 110k
- Car: 5-6k allowance
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension
The Company: Innovative Solution Provider:
- UK Household name in IT
- Leading provider cloud enablement to UK Enterprise and Government
- Strong links with Microsoft- Regular days at TVP
- Seen as one of the elite teams in the business to work for.
Location: Birmingham, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Manchester, Leeds