Software Engineering services business based in the North West of the UK looking to hire an outstanding sales person
- Sell agile software development services
- Spectacular year on year growth for 5 years, despite the recent challenges
- Have become the “go-to” development partner for many leading UK companies
New Business Client Director, Application Development
Are you struggling to engage with your customers? Not able to deliver applications in an agile and cost-effective way?
Our client provides a range of professional services, including bespoke application development, application testing and hosting, to tackle a broad set of business requirements. Their mantlepiece is gleaming with industry awards and accreditations, recognising not only the work they do for their clients, but also the way they look after their staff. They want to buck the trend in the sector though and aren’t looking for the typical “black book of contacts” or “ years of industry experience”.
In fact, their last 2 hires have come from IT recruitment! What they are after is a proper new business skillset, a mouldable bright character, combined with a “solution sales” background. If you’re at the top of your game and are looking for the New Business Client Director, Software Application Development role will involve:
– Application development services into range of verticals- Retail, Travel, Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Insurance.
Engaging with C-level execs across the UK and Ireland
– Their developers have been responsible for some revolutionary mobile applications and critical software applications.
– The provide fantastic support for new business, including LinkedIn premium, SEO/PPC as well as a dedicated marketing budget.
-The sales manager has a track record of developing and progressing ambitious individuals through the business.
To be considered for the: New Business Client Director, Application Development
Role, you will need the following:
– Solution-based sales background- relevant sectors: Recruitment, Document Management, Management Consulting, Software,
– Must be able pick up the application development lifecycle
– New Business mindset- social selling experience especially around LinkedIn
– Capable of winning an account and growing it to upwards of £200k
– Capable of combing levels of activity with quality
– Proven track record of over achievements- P60’s, league tables etc
- £40-60k basic
- 90k OTE
- Travel allowance
- Good benefits package
Location: Some flexibility but ideally Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe. Stoke, Preston, Warrington, Stockport, Huddersfield