REF: JN -102018-145579_1544435405
Category & Training Manager
Home based covering northern England (ideally Manchester / Leeds based)
Up to 33k + 6k car allowance
- Top 3 market leaders in vitamin and nutritional supplements
- A $3 billion turnover company expanding in the UK
- Great career progression within company
The Company: Our client was established over 50 years ago, specialising in vitamin and nutritional supplements. Globally the business employs 4000 individuals and turnover $3 billion, cementing their top 3 status in the market.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Field based role delivering category insights & product training across pharmacy groups and nutritional retailers
- Close collaboration with the Territory Management team to identify training needs
- Delivering measurable results against distribution and rate of sale gains
- Identifying training needs in store, tailoring content, delivering & evaluating training
You should have a background in Category and product training delivery and possess a professional qualification in a relevant field such as nutrition or herbal medicine.