Campaign Marketing Manager
REF: JN -052019-151590_1565769500
- Working for a leading media and publishing business
- B2B marketing campaign management
- Aim to increase B2B subscriptions revenue, improve renewal rates and up-sell customers
- Working with leading marketing technology platforms - Marketo and Salesforce CRM
- Mix of strategic campaign planning and tactical execution
- Utilise a content marketing strategy to drive website traffic and ultimately inbound leads
The Role: The Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, and take ownership of the subscription marketing strategy, working closely with Editorial and Sales to align the goals of growing revenue, improving retention rates and up-selling individual subscribers to corporate subscribers. The business has invested in leading marketing technology (Marketo and Salesforce) and in agency relationships (PPC, Telemarketing, SEO, Technical email, and website) to allow for the best marketing campaign opportunity. The successful Marketing Manager will be an analytical, data-driven marketer with experience of working in a B2B subscription and be able to manage all levels of stakeholder relationships. This is a great opportunity to join a marketing-lead, forward thinking organisation.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager will include:
- Creating the B2B subscription marketing strategy to support business goals of increasing customer acquisition and retention
- Leading and owning the content and subscription portfolio
- Supporting the diversification of using a more rounded digital marketing approach
- Utilising marketing technology (Marketo and Salesforce) to support inbound marketing
- Managing key agency relationships (PPC, SEO)
- Tactically executing marketing campaigns for the subscriptions part of the portfolio
- Working with the technology/product teams to create innovative landing pages for campaigns
- Using analytical tools (including google analytics) to create reports on campaign successes
- Owning, spending and forecasting the marketing budget
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- B2B Subscription/SaaS marketing experience
- Experience of working with marketing automation tools (Ideally Marketo)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for commercial, digital marketing – email, social, SEO, PPC
The Company: This established media organisation with their head office in London have a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from publications, online content, events, and job boards. The company’s continued success is off the back of some major acquisitions and influential figures joining the business. The senior board sees the value of marketing and thus there is a really good opportunity here to build a marketing career.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £37,000-40,000 + 20% bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.