Calibration Team Manager - Dublin
REF: JN -052019-151456_1557915677
Excellent management opportunity within the medical and pharmaceutical sector for a calibration team manager in Dublin. Apply now and grow your caree
Calibration Team Manager – Dublin
Excellent management opportunity within the medical and pharmaceutical sector for a calibration team manager in Dublin. Apply now and grow your career!
With a long-standing pedigree and market leading reputation, this provider of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments are seeking a Calibration Team Manager based in Dublin, tasked with the management of the national calibration team. With turnover resting in the multimillions, and a history stretching back over a century this company provide industrial laboratory equipment for the pharmaceutical laboratories, and universities predominately across Ireland. This role will allow the successful Calibration Team Manager to work closely within the medical and pharmaceutical industry, with exposure to a wide range of complex equipment. With such a strong history, and long list of clients, this is a fantastic management role for the right candidate, why not apply and see if this is right for you?
This Calibration Team Manager will be based in Dublin managing a national calibration team and will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the national calibration and workshop team.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team as and when required.
- Tasked with monitoring equipment and standards for calibration purpose, being responsible for ensuring compliance to various regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling, monitoring and coaching of the national calibration and workshop team.
- Involved in promoting and improving efficiency and processes within the team.
- Promote and maintain a quality compliance culture and adherence to Quality systems.
We are looking to speak with experienced calibration engineers, ideally with experience in a management or supervisory role.
- Hold a degree an Engineering or equivalent professional qualification in engineering e.g. Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- Prior experience in maintenance calibration is essential.
- Experience in a management or supervisory role is required.
- Exposure to working with Quality Systems e.g. ISO, INAB is desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety regulation, and GMP/FDA regulations is advantageous.
- Salary: €50-60k
- Overtime Rate.
- Company Vehicle and Tools.
- Pension, Mobile and Laptop
- 20 Days Holidays.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!