Business Development Rep - Lead Generation & Market Insights
REF: JN -102019-155084_1575242001
Business Development Representative – Lead Generation and Market Insights
Well established Market Insights Company, Lucrative Commissions, Vibrant Working Environment, Continued Career Growth, Excellent Training
- Lower North Shore Location
- Vibrant, fast paced environment
- High Earning Potential
$50k-60K Base + Super + Uncapped Commission
A market leading and research and insights business is looking to continue their growth and add to their dynamic BDR team!
You will be based from a modern, fast paced and fun working environment on Sydney’s lower North Shore surrounded by ambitious, collaborative and supportive colleagues who have fostered an awesome working environment.
With a trusted reputation across multiple industry sectors, you will be joining a business who has been providing market insights, sales pipeline management solutions and assisting businesses with growth for over 15 years.
This is a genuine opportunity to work for a forward-thinking company who can help you launch your career in sales.
The Role: You will be working as a BDR in a small team where you will be identifying leads and business insights across multiple industry sectors including IT, Media, Professional Services, B2B etc.
A typical day will involve:
- Proactively calling/canvassing potential clients to understand their research objectives and to uncover new business opportunities
- Running a discovery call to understand key decision makers business goals, strategy, budget and timescales
- Actively sell the services and schedule meetings for a Senior Account Manager to close, typically you will be making a 60+ calls and booking 2 appointments per day.
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
The ideal applicant will have 6-12 months phone based sales experience, ideally you will have had some experience in a B2B environment selling data, analytics or business information solutions, however ultimately what my client is looking for is someone who has a structured sales process and can sell a solution, so they’re open to considering candidates who come from a B2C phone sales environment.
Our client would also entertain recent graduates who have a strong desire to move into a B2B sales environment.
It is essential that you’re an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
It is essential that you are impeccably presented, ambitious and driven to achieve. If you are looking for the definitive role in your career then apply now.
BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the FMCG, Business to Business and Industrial markets, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call 02 9434 2100.