Business Development Manager - Waste Management Industry
Are you a new business hunter? Are you looking for an opportunity that would provide you career progression and stability? If yes, then apply now!
- Highly Competitive Remuneration + Commission + Super + Car Allowance
- QLD – Brisbane Metro Focus
- Great Working Environment and Thriving Business
Our client is a niche player in the waste management space and are looking for Business Development Manager to come in and drive new business across QLD. This company has been established for over 15 years and is starting to make some noise in the waste industry. With aggressive growth plans in the Australian market they are looking to ride the wave of the continued growth with new Rockstar BDM (you!!).
It will solely focus on winning new business across a range of customers in QLD. You will be providing our clients waste management solutions to SME customers in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage manufacturers, logistics, industrial manufacturers and other End-users. You will be fully autonomous in this role, with the freedom to travel as far as where your customers take you. This is a 100% hunting role!
- Arriving with a proven track record (2 years + experience) as a Business Development Manager in the waste or any related industry
- You will also need to be a team player, tenacious, consultative, driven, and knowledgeable in your approach.
- Here lies an opportunity to really make a name for yourself within the waste industry!
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive base salary depending on experience, super, 15k car allowance + fuel card + tolls, Mobile phone, Laptop and commission.
If this sounds like the right fit for you then please call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.