Business Development Manager WA/NT
Exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated sales professional to grow globally recognised brands. Apply now to find out more!
Business Development Manager – Safety and Industrial
Western Australia & Northern Territory
Award winning 3rd generation Australian family business with a winning culture
Exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated sales professional to grow globally recognised brands
An attractive salary package including generous incentives and car allowance is on offer, to commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
A leading supplier of value in the hardware, safety and industrial markets in Australia and New Zealand. For over 90 years our client has partnered with customers and end users to provide tailored end-to-end solutions. The client has earned a reputation for quality and excellence, through offering superior products and ensuring outstanding customer service. You will be joining a company that firmly promotes a positive atmosphere and a dynamic team environment. You will be given the chance to learn from a dynamic management team that has a track record of growing and nurturing sales professionals.
Our client is seeking a motivated and experienced business development professional. You will be responsible for maximising our sales and margin performance and grow an expanding portfolio of global market leading brands in WA/NT. Based in Perth and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager (WA/SA/NT), you will be working closely with both our distribution partners to increase our market share and with our end users to evaluate their requirements and provide tailored solutions. This role comes at an exciting growth phase in our client’s business and forms an integral part of their expansion plans for the WA region.
· Previous successful working history in a Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Representative or similar position.
. A stable track record is a must!
· An understanding of technical safety and/or industrial sales is highly desirable.
· Experience selling to end-users within the mining, oil and gas and/or defence industries is highly desirable.
· Excellent communication skills with ability to engage with people at all levels.
· Exceptional relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
· Collaborative team member with the ability to drive outcomes and work towards team goals.
· Qualifications in business, safety or similar discipline are desirable.
· A high level of trust, integrity and self-motivation is essential.
· A current full Australian driver’s license is required.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies, we are currently working on in please call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.