Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Software SaaS
REF: JN -022018-139006_1518544007
- Experience of selling into SMEs up to £100m turnover
- 2-3 years B2B sales experience
- Passion for IT, and how technology can be harnesses to better business
- Someone who cares - cares about progression, cares about development, cares about genuinely helping clients to boost the results they've been getting
- New business drive - not afraid to pick up the phone where necessary and build relationships
- Inquisitive - you'll be provided with qualified leads, but the skill is in not taking this for granted. Can you really get to the painpoint, and the 'why'?
- SaaS Vendor with a midlands heartbeat
- Market leading technology- brilliant ROI
- Ready to hire in Q1 of 2018
Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Executive, Software SaaS, Sales Analtyics
The question that is always on the lips of every business and sales leader;
How do we increase sales?
You could invest in a new sales team. Spending on training or marketing, could also help. Whatever a business chooses, it can expect it to cost them massively upfront. With no real guarantee of a return.
Technology changes this, and our client is at the forefront of sales insight technology, boosting sales revenue in excess of 30% for hundreds of customers already. Packaged as (monthly) operational expenditure, providing huge flexibility.
In the modern world, technology enablement is huge, and combined with the lucrative returns that businesses are getting, this market is set to explode.
Imagine if all of the rules, all of the triggers and prompts that you had in your head, were seamlessly applied to your client base or prospects in real time. And you received automatic notifications to alert you that the something you’d expect to happen, could be happening.
No guesswork, no missed opportunities, all in the palm of your hand; sales nirvana.
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, exciting team, who are ripping up trees. A career awaits. Read on……
- Experience of selling into SMEs up to £100m turnover.
- 2-3 years B2B sales experience.
- Passion for IT, and how technology can be harnesses to better business.
- Someone who cares – cares about progression, cares about development, cares about genuinely helping clients to boost the results they’ve been getting.
- New business drive – not afraid to pick up the phone where necessary and build relationships.
- Inquisitive – you’ll be provided with qualified leads, but the skill is in not taking this for granted. Can you really get to the painpoint, and the ‘why’?
- A team player – the office has a modern and fun vibe, but with a culture of success. Do well and enjoy it whilst you do – arguably of the most important requirement.
- Basic: 35-45k
- Bonus / OTE: 70-80k
- Car: Travel allowance inclusive
- Benefits: Pension, flexible benefits package
- Disruptive SaaS Vendor
- Dynamic, modern midlands office
- Cash rich business but heavily invested in the technology
Location This a national territory, but the company wants someone who can get to the office regularly. Preferred location: Coventry, Warwick, Leamington, Tamworth, Birmingham.