Business Development Manager - Football Training Aids
REF: JN -012021-160288_1611516668
The Business Development Manager will be fundamentally tasked with opening up new sales channels to drive revenue growth. These could be with professional football clubs across the world, UEFA, FA, IFA, Schools, Retailers and Distributors.
- Opportunity to sell to Professional Football clubs & Retailers (UK & Abroad)
- Football Training Aids that are scientifically proven to improve player performance
- Company looking to double in size within 3 years
- Great company culture, brilliant opportunity in the UK to take this brand to new markets
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be fundamentally tasked with opening up new sales channels to drive revenue growth. These could be with professional football clubs across the world, UEFA, FA, IFA, Schools, Retailers and Distributors. Initially the main target markets are Retailers in the UK & Abroad. The sales process can be quick on some occasions but in the most part is in excess of 3 – 6 months, sometimes 12 months+. Typical decision makers would be Buyers, Owners, Director Level. At present you would be WFH but post-Covid restrictions you should look forward to meeting prospects in person as well as over video to showcase your products. Opportunity to WFH several days per week.
The Company: Our client is a hugely exciting organisation, they already partner with some of the most famous professional football clubs in the world, leading retailers on a domestic and global basis and grassroots clubs along with education providers. The next step in their already impressive journey is to recruit a sales professional to drive new revenue streams to work towards their goal of doubling their turnover within 3 years. Our client is a small business with large growth plans, based in Lancashire.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Must have sold to buyers and/or category managers that work for any type of retailer in the UK or Abroad
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B sales and selling to retailers
- Tenacious, driven, business development focused, organised and credible
Business Development Manager – Football Training Aids & Equipment
Location: North West
Package: Salary £35K / OTE £10K year 1 / Pension / 22 days holiday + BH