Business Development Manager - ERP SaaS
REF: JN -032019-149775_1552393837
- Working on a combination of net new business prospects and new business revenue from existing clients.
- Focusing on key sectors: Food & Beverage, Distribution, Wholesale, General Manufacturing.
- Deal sizes between £50-250k.
- Home based - full autonomy given as well as wealth of telesales, marketing and presales.
- Growing award-winning SAP Business
- Strong Northern Presence
- Delivering mission-critical ERP into hundreds of UK businesses
- All the support and leads you need to thrive
Job title and sector: Business Development Manager – ERP SaaS
The Role: In the competitive ERP landscape, how do you differentiate yourself from your nearest rivals? Well this northern software house have found several ways. Firstly, their professional services expertise (“bench”) is recognised as one of the strongest in the UK. Secondly they have multiple user cases in many different sectors so your prospects are keen to talk to you. Thirdly, the commission scheme is unique and strong favours top performers. So as a Business Development Manager in ERP SaaS, where do you fit in?
- Working on a combination of net new business prospects and new business revenue from existing clients:
- Focusing on key sectors: Food & Beverage, Distribution, Wholesale, General Manufacturing
- Deal sizes between £50-250k
- Home based- full autonomy given as well as wealth of telesales, marketing and presales
Requirements for the Business Development Manager, ERP SaaS:
- Software or Consultancy Sales background
- New business sales background- avid linkedin user, follower of market trends, able to provide client insight
- Preferable experience: ERP, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, Warehouse Management.
- Relevant software partner background: Sage, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP
The Package for Business Development Manager, ERP SaaS:
- Basic: 40-50k
- Bonus / OTE: 80-100k
- Car: £5k Car Allowance,
- Benefits: Laptop, mobile, pension, health
- Software house.
- Organic and acquisitive growth.
- Strong links with SAP – regular floor walking days in Feltham.
- Good staff retention across all functions within the business.
Location: Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds.