Business Development Manager- Digital Transformation Consultant
REF: JN -052019-151404_1558067582
Business Development Manager – Digital Transformation IT Consulting
- $$ Driven Business – Highly lucrative with a financially driven mindset
- Solutions drive unique bottom-line benefits for clients
- Advisory / Professional services organization who reduce TCO in IT
$135-160k Base + Super + OTE $300k ++
Focused and effective cloud transformation / Professional services business with a great culture and unique skill-set. Growing at a fast pace!
Our client is a hugely successful and focus technology advisory business who have the ability to identify and solve major problems effecting businesses who are on the journey to the cloud.
Clients across ASX, Government, Mid-Market and SME are facing issues around the way that they deliver technology projects successfully, on-time and on-budget. Of course with he added challenge of consumption based pricing and utility based models, decision making can be a mine-field.
With offices across Australia and major plans to grow their business, they know that they need to incentivize their sales people to achieve the best possible results.
As a BDM your role will encompass the following key duties.
- Working with marketing to build campaigns to drive leads
- Helping clients achieve amazing outcomes through hybrid/multi-cloud architecture
- Prospecting for new business in a well-defined market
- High level scoping discussions with senior decision makers
- Collaborating with industry experts to build best-in-class solutions
- You’ll be the face of the business on major, complex technology services engagements
They are looking for superb Business Development Managers with the following skills / attributes
- Robust core sales skill-set (well trained, solution / challenger / spin etc)
- Consulting mindset (build a solution rather than sell a box)
- Working knowledge of cloud or Cybersecurity will be helpful
- Hunter / Door opener who can qualify an opportunity
- No Job – hoppers, we need people who can show tenure and success
- Autonomous professional who won’t need to be hand-held
Culture fit is very important, and the most important criteria include teamwork, fun and energy. This is a great place to work and they want people who will make a positive overall contribution to the team.
- Superb Offices with a fantastic location.
- Industry leading OTE which is super-realistic
- Market disruptor with some of the best brains in the business
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Career progression (most of the leadership team have come from within)
- Flexibility to make the role work for you
- Genuinely huge earning opportunity – Open cheque book for top sellers
- Fully supported role with Lead-gen, presales, marketing and bid-management support
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants.
- BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call 02 9434 2100.