Business Development Manager - Cloud Based ERP
REF: JN -032019-149747_1560380223
Business Development Manager – Cloud Based ERP
- Market Leader in ANZ
- Fantastic team who are recognized as the best in their field
- Collaborative environment and flexible working conditions
- $100k Base + Super + Lucrative Comms ($200K++++)
International ERP business with a clear point of difference and fantastic reference base. Superb team and very exciting growth plans.
ANZ arm of hugely successful US software vendor. They have an undisputed position as market leader in the Professional Services, NFP and State Government Sectors. They are also disrupting the Retail, Logistics and Financial services with some high profile wins under their belt.
Discussions are aimed at Finance Directors, CFOs, CEOs and the business have solutions across financial management, HR, Professional Services Automation and can help clients to respond faster to changes in their business, gain greater visibility of performance across disparate business units and make more informed decisions.
The business has been built on thought leadership and expertise and they have some of the most talented ERP consultants in the market place. With around 15 years in business and an enviable balance sheet, they are now in a superb position to continue their growth. The business is Head Quartered in Australia and has offices across 6 continents.
As a BDM your role will encompass the following key duties.
- Working with Internal Sales and Lead Gen to drive sales
- Prospecting for new business in a well-defined market
- High level scoping discussions with senior decision makers
- Collaborating with industry experts to build best-in-class solutions
- Key Verticals : Retail, NFP, Professional Services, Accountancy, Government
- Engage with Sales Ops (bid management) and engineering on Tender responses
- You’ll be the face of the business on major, complex application software engagements
They are looking for superb Business Development Managers with the following skills / attributes
- 2-3 Years + Software Sales
- Inspiring communicator who can present complex solutions in ‘Business Language’
- Good commercial skills and business knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting practices and vernacular would be a benefit (or can be learned)
- Super team player who can motivate and lead virtual teams
- A hunter who isn’t afraid to get themselves out into the market and create opportunities.
Culture fit is very important, and the most important criteria include teamwork, fun and energy. This is a great place to work and they want people who will make a positive overall contribution to the team.
- Superb Offices with a fantastic location.
- Industry leading OTE which is super-realistic
- Market leader with some of the best brains in the business
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Career progression (most of the leadership team have come from within)
- Flexibility to make the role work for you
- Attractive package and bonuses
- Fully supported role with Lead-gen, presales, marketing and bid-management support
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants.
- BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call 02 9434 2100.