Business Development Manager - Civil Industry
Do you want to join a company with a great culture selling in civil industry? If yes, I have the right opportunity for you!
Business Development Manager – Civil Industry
Australian Manufacturer of Civil building products
Melbourne Metro and surrounding focused Role
Highly Competitive Remuneration Package + Bonus + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
Are you a hunter, energetic with loads of drive? Do you want to join a company with a great culture? If yes, I have the right opportunity for you! Apply now to find out more!
Our Client is an Australian manufacturer of civil building products that provide high quality solutions to the building and construction industry. You will be based in Melbourne, this role reports to the Southern Regional Sales Manager and is an integral part of the growth plans of the company in VIC. Our client pride themselves on creating an open but challenging working environment, you will be joining a company that promotes a positive atmosphere and healthy work-life balance.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationship with the civil/infrastructure contractor customer base. Walking onsite and speaking to project managers, site managers and procurement managers.
- You will be selling a range of solutions designed for the civil industry including cable pits, cable protection accessories and access pit covers.
- This role involves hunting for new projects whilst also looking after existing accounts.
- The sectors/projects you will be dealing with will be rail, roads, telecoms, power and energy, defence and security.
- You will be using your technical knowledge of the building & construction to provide the right solution to your account base.
- The most important thing – Experience walking on site and selling to builders and contractors.
- You will be coming from a strong background in building products/materials sales preferably from the civil space.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings will be highly beneficial.
- A degree is civil engineering will be looked on highly favourably however is not essential.
- Engaging personality and expert developer of new business and relationships.
- Commercial acumen with a proactive nature.
- Self-motivated, organised with a strong work ethic.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude is vital to fit in with the business culture
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies, we are currently working on in VIC please apply and call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.