Business Development Manager: Building Industry VIC
REF: JN -062019-152188_1560409533
Business Development Manager: Building and Construction Industry VIC
$80-100k base + SUPER + FMV + Bonus
- Well-known and respected wholesaler with a fantastic culture
- Innovative range of kitchen, bathroom and architectural focused products
- Very dynamic company with a strong balance sheet and ambitious growth plans
- Melbourne CBD territory
The business has been established for over 20 years and has built a great team and nationwide presence. Our client are seen as leaders in the quality and flexibility of their service along with the robustness of their products. From front of wall bathroom products, kitchen benchtops/accessories to their glass and glazing products, they have solutions to meet the needs of the most demanding contractors.
This role is a split of new business and account management, and you’ll be working with some of the business’s most valued accounts. Your role will be to develop relationships with business owners, project managers, fabricators and joiners. Sales targets are based around retention and growth of the accounts, so they really are looking for somebody who understands how to build and develop new relationships.
- Very exciting and innovative products
- Working with some of the business’s most important clients.
- Great culture where sales people are given freedom to develop and thrive!
- Full product training will be given
- Realistic Bonuses available within this well-established, secure business.
The most important component of success here is going to be your ability to demonstrate a passion an drive to thrive in the building and construction game. You’ll be working with demanding accounts who will expect you to have a good working knowledge of the construction industry. Outstanding sales professionals with a sold knowledge of the building game will be considered.
To find out more about this and other opportunities please apply now or call Matt Dowdle on 02 9434 2104