Business Development Manager
REF: JN -052018-141432_1526472569
Business Development Manager – Supply Chain Solutions – £60K + £15-20k + Car
- International Player
- Leading the UK Marketplace
- Senior Level Public Sector Sales Role
The Role: The successful Business Development Manager will be providing bespoke solutions for the public sector, dealing with senior purchasing and procurement teams within the NHS, MOD, police and ministry of justice amongst others. This new role has come about due to expansion and is heavily tender-lead, with good support from their sales administration and bid writing teams. You will benefit from superb support and career opportunities here as well as a strong commission scheme.
The Company: This global brand leader in the European freight and logistics sector is looking for a new Business Development Manager to join their thriving sales team. This new division offers a complex supply chain service, and are renowned for their end-to-end services.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales track record
- You must have a track record of managing large tender processes within the public sector
- The ability to project manage and deal with senior level public sector executives
- Driven and polished candidates with a strong emotional intelligence
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £60,000 Base Salary
- + £15,000 – £20,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.