Business Development Manager
REF: JN -122021-165140_1641417019
You’ll want to work for us because of:
- Our amazing company culture
- Our incentives, perks and rewards
- Our flexible working environment
- Our lucrative bonus scheme
- Our training and development opportunities
- Our commitment to our people
The decorations are down, sobriety is in full swing, tofu is on the menu – it must be January! If there was ever a reason to really cheer yourself up, getting that amazing job you’ve always wanted may just be the ticket!
Are you currently in a B2B sales role or recruitment consultant position and considering your options? If so, we’re firing into 2022 with gusto and we want you onboard!
- We’ve got that flexible working gig going – yay to puppy cuddles and loungewear, but also yay to the office buzz and table tennis championships!
- Our uncapped, lucrative bonus scheme has our finance team doing a double take
- Membership to the High Achievers Club is highly sought after with a fully expensed place on a day out at Royal Ascot 2022
- Our monthly MVP awards give recognition outside of revenue performance to recognise hard work and commitment to our cause
- We’ve invested in some pretty awesome technology too. Business development in the 20s is all about tactical, targeted outreach!
- Not that you need it with all that lovely bonus to spend, but we’ve also got a great Employee Benefits platform offering discounts at ASOS, Nike, Ted Baker, White Company, M&S, John Lewis and loads of others too!
Yes, we’ve got great perks. But BMS Performance really is just all about our people. Over the past 30 years, we’ve grown our own BMS family – just look at our people on LinkedIn and you’ll see people like to stay with us! We reward people. We look after people. We train you. We develop you. We provide you with the opportunity to achieve your career goals. Why wouldn’t we? Your success is our success!
We’re hiring for a Business Development Manager to join our Bristol office! If you’re passionate about people, your performance and your career – we’d love to talk to you!