Business Development Manager
REF: JN -092021-163483_1630929062
- Selling regulatory technology solutions to the financial industry
- Remote Working – Travelling to office one day per month.
- Market leading business with a focus on company culture, days out, employee share schemes and more!
- Excellent career progression opportunities internally.
Outstanding opportunity for a successful sales professional to work for a £6 Billion turnover Legal, Professional services and Regulatory Technology business.
· Selling regulatory technology solutions to the financial industry
· Remote Working – Travelling to office one day per month.
· Market leading business with a focus on company culture, days out, employee share schemes and more!
· Excellent career progression opportunities internally.
Business Development Manager – Regulatory Technology
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a successful Business Development Manager to join a brand new division within a 200 year established, market leading, legal and business services corporation. You will be responsible for building and implementing a strategy to target a range of SME – Corporate size businesses nationally within the financial services industry. You will actively sell their new product, regulatory technology “Reg Tech”, into those business and establish long term relationships over a period of time.
Requirements: To be considered for the Business Development Manager role you must have:
· 2 Years+ experience selling a solution into the financial services industry OR
· 2 Years+ selling any financial services product
· Clean Driving License
The Future: As a Business Development Manager for this well established expanding business, you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow your career as the company grows. After 12 months of service you will be offered a company share scheme, enjoy a range of company discounts, regular nights out on the company. The successful candidate will also be offered promotion opportunities within the business.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
· Basic: £35’000 – £40’000
· Bonus / OTE: Double basic salary
· Car: £4’000 annual allowance
· Benefits: Private Healthcare, Pension, Laptop, Mobile all provided by the business.
Location: The position of Business Development Manager is remote working and will be covering the UK. Therefore the business is willing to consider candidates regardless of location within the UK.