Business Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a new business hunter to sell a world leading SaaS CX Platform to Public Sector clients in and around London.
- $100 million turnover worldwide
- Chance to join a mid-sized business in the UK, within a well-established player
- Young, energetic and vibrant team based in London
Benefits of this Business Development Manager position:
- Basic £50k-£65k
- OTE £100k-£120k, uncapped
- Opportunity to become a master of the Public Sector
- Competitive benefits (see above + pension, healthcare and company laptop)
You’ve already had a couple of years’ experience carrying a new business quota, either selling SaaS or to the public sector. Being comfortable selling over the phone is crucial as you will be doing some outbound calling to go with the face-to-face meetings.
A team of Sales Development Representative’s will provide you outbound support via cold-calling and booking qualified meetings. From there you would be expected to go and meet with the Central Gov, Local Council or Housing Association to demonstrate the CX platform to them. It’s important you take a consultative approach to your sales as selling to the public sector is very different to the private sector.
Already a huge player in the US ($100m turnover), they have decided to acquire a well-established business in the UK (£10m turnover). With this acquisition, comes great new people and great software. So, they now have a CRM and online interaction software piece to go alongside the customer experience platform they previously sold. With over 50 people working out of the London office, 20 of these sales, it’s a lively salesfloor and great environment to work in
- 3 years + software sales experience
- New business track record (quota £300k +)
- Experience selling to public sector a plus
- Polished, articulate and motivated individual
Location: Central London