Business Development Manager
REF: JN -112018-147071_1544434557
The Company: As one of the leaders in their field, this FTSE 100 client lead the way in sales training while providing specialist data, intelligence and insight to their customers. An incredible culture, incentive scheme, progression plan and earning potential are just the beginning of what's on offer for the successful Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager
Sector: Business Intelligence
Location: Central London
Salary: £40-55,000 basic plus £30,000 uncapped OTE
- FTSE 100 award winning business
- Selling subscriptions to a business intelligence platform and consultancy services
- Targeting the Media and Telecoms sectors
The Role: To support their growth plans for 2019, our client currently has an exciting opportunity in their London office for an ambitious Business Development Manager looking to join a world leader in market intelligence. This is a great opportunity to tap into a vibrant, open market to bring in new business with support from an award-winning team. Responsible for selling subscriptions to a platform, you will target C-Level Executives across the technology, media and telecoms sectors to drive new business acquisition. With regular client meetings, European travel and unlimited earning potential, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and intuitive Business Development Manager who enjoys the fast-paced nature of sales and is looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
The Company: As one of the leaders in their field, this FTSE 100 client lead the way in sales training while providing specialist data, intelligence and insight to their customers. An incredible culture, incentive scheme, progression plan and earning potential are just the beginning of what’s on offer for the successful Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong product and market understanding in order to identify new business opportunities and grow your portfolio of clients.
- Developing and using your understanding of our product and service propositions, our competitors and our clients’ needs to build a robust pipeline
- Hunting and closing sales opportunities by networking, partnering with marketing, building your own relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations, developing proposals and closing deals.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 4+ years proven B2B solution sales experience
- Strong new business calibre
- Driven, autonomous and engaging relationship manager
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £40-55,000 basic plus £30,000 uncapped OTE
- European travel
- Flexible benefits, incentive scheme, 25 days’ holiday, healthcare, and pension
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Hebe Plummer 0203 463 5248.