Business Development Manager
REF: JN -022021-160766_1614097486
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new business by sourcing materials to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. You will be selling to industrial companies, manufacturers, other waste providers, metal galvanisers etc.
- £Billion Market Leader
- Improving Customer’s Environmental Footprint
- Excellent Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Total Waste Management Solutions
- Recycling and Creating Renewable Energy
The Role: The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new business by sourcing materials to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. You will be selling to industrial companies, manufacturers, other waste providers, metal galvanisers etc. You will be dealing with multiple senior decision makers including Procurement Directors, Environmental Managers, Operations Managers, Directors and Facilities Managers. You will be involved in negotiations and influencing high level decision makers. Clients brought on board will be retained by the Business Development Manager to retain the relationship going forward. Full company and product training are provided and ongoing sales career prospects here are unrivalled.
The Company: One of the leading lights in the provision of industrial and commercial waste management and recycling services now seeks a new Business Development Manager in their corporate division within the West Midlands region. They enjoy a sales turnover in excess of £1 billion and have nearly a century of expertise behind them, as well as offering excellent ongoing sales career opportunities.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience within waste, hazardous waste or recycling
- Sold to industrial, engineering businesses and manufacturing
- New business track record at corporate level
- Consultative sales process
- Sold complex solutions
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- £40,000 – £45,000 Basic Salary
- OTE £25,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays
Business Development Manager (Hazardous Waste Management Solutions)