Business Development Manager
REF: JN -052021-161977_1621946805
You will be tasked with developing relationships with new and existing clients within a specific industry sector using a multitude of approaches including but not limited to; phone calls, emails, texts, leveraging social media and videos to engage decision makers.
- BMS IS RECRUITING! We are a leading specialist sales recruitment consultancy
- We partner with some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the UK
- Established over 30 years, we offer a 12 month sales training programme and accreditation with the Association of Professional Sales
- Clearly defined career pathway – all of our Directors and Managers have been promoted from within
- Option to work from home 2 days per week
THE ROLE: You will be tasked with developing relationships with new and existing clients within a specific industry sector using a multitude of approaches including but not limited to; phone calls, emails, texts, leveraging social media and videos to engage decision makers.
At BMS we do not target our sales practioners by the number of calls they make or time spent on the phone, instead we focus on the quality of your activity and having effective conversations and meetings with clients. You will be expected to build long lasting relationships with your clients to really understand their business and the type of vacancies that they recruit for to ensure repeat job orders.
This is a really exciting, interesting and consultative sales position with huge potential for progression and financial rewards. Once you are fully up and running a typical week will consist of 3 days working from the office in Warrington and 2 days working from home.
THE COMPANY: BMS is a leader in the world of sales recruitment, we have been established for over 30 years and help clients ranging from start-ups, to SME’s to some of the biggest blue-chip organisations in the world attract, develop and retain outstanding sales talent. We pride ourselves on growing our own talent and offer world-class training and development opportunities. The sky really is the limit for the right individual.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication skills, extremely driven, hard-working, resilient and a keen interest in self-development are characteristics that are essential
- A minimum of 2 years in a B2B sales position
- Candidates that have a background in recruitment, recruitment advertising or media will have an advantage
Candidate Location: North West
Package: £25,000 – £35,000 + uncapped OTE, mobile, laptop, pension, 25 days holiday + BH