Business Development Manager
REF: JN -072021-162484_1628510035
As a Business Development Manager for this fast growing, successful business you will be responsible for selling a SaaS platform into wedding venues such as castles, stately homes, hotels, country houses and barns. The platform enables online booking, planning and supporting the journey at every step of the wedding planning process.
Business Development Manager – SaaS Platform, Hospitality Sector
Candidate Location: Bristol and Exeter
Salary: £28,000 – 32,000 plus £12,000 commission
- Field Sales Role with £400 a Month Car Allowance
- Work From Home and in the Field
- Selling a SaaS Wedding Planning Platform and App Tool
- New Business Focused
- Reputable Brand with Growing Presence
- UK’s No 1 Planning App
The Role: As a Business Development Manager for this fast growing, successful business you will be responsible for selling a SaaS platform into wedding venues such as castles, stately homes, hotels, country houses and barns. The platform enables online booking, planning and supporting the journey at every step of the wedding planning process.
- You will be responsible for building and developing a sales pipeline within your designated region
- Proactively identify new opportunities through events, networking, LinkedIn and industry media
- You are tasked with driving sales, volume and market share amongst your region
- You will have full responsibility for the sales process and use your relationship building skills to engage and create partnerships
- You will pitch into venues, share the value of the partnership and demonstrate ROI with your clients
- Dealing with business owners, general managers, events managers, you will need to be outgoing, confident, resilient and a key influencer.
The Company: This business has built their reputation by providing extensive information available to couples, to include every step of the process for their important day. They have been featured by the AppStore almost 10 times. They have produced an award-winning app, they are now UK’s No.1 for wedding planning. Using technology making the planning process stress free, rewarding and enjoyable! The company has ambitious growth plans and strategies are already in place to take this service internationally.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Business to business field sales experience, ideally within the hospitality sector
- Ideally sold to hotels
- Must be new business driven
- Min 2 years driving licence with no more than 3 points