Business Development Executive - Recruitment and Training
REF: JN -122020-160193_1608553916
We are excited to announce that we are now hiring for a BDE in our London office. A recent resurgence in demand in London and the south-east has created a need for a committed, hardworking, and driven individual to come in and grow business relationships with new, lapsed and existing customers.
BMS IS RECRUITING! We are a leading, specialist recruitment consultancy
- We partner with some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the UK
- Established over 30 years ago
- We offer a 12-month sales training programme, Sales Apprenticeships, and accreditation with the Association of Professional Sales
- Clearly defined career pathway – all our Directors and Managers have been promoted from within
- Option to work from home 2 days per week
THE ROLE: We are excited to announce that we are now hiring for a BDE in our London office. A recent resurgence in demand in London and the south-east has created a need for a committed, hardworking, and driven individual to come in and grow business relationships with new, lapsed and existing customers.
This will be a varied role that will require the successful applicant to use consultative sales techniques and skills through phone, email, video and face to face sales meetings. You will be expected to build long lasting relationships with your clients, by really understanding their business, advising on best practice, and ensuring an excellent customer experience. At BMS we look beyond volume-based metrics by targeting our sales practitioners on the quality of your activity and the effectiveness of your conversations and meetings.
Once you are fully up and running a typical week will consist of 3 days working from the office in the City of London and 2 days working from home. This is an exciting position within a business who know and value the craft of sales. We offer huge potential for personal development, career progression and financial rewards.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication, extremely driven, hard-working, resilient and a keen interest in self-development are characteristics that are essential
- A minimum of 1 year in a B2B sales position
- Candidates that have a background in recruitment or recruitment advertising are of particular interest.
Candidate Location: London and the South East
Package: £25 to £30,000 + uncapped OTE, mobile, laptop, pension, 25 days holiday + BH
THE COMPANY: For over 30 years BMS has been helping organisations to hire, train and retain outstanding sales talent. Our client base includes some of the newest and most innovative start-ups in technology, world leading pharmaceutical companies, globally recognisable FMCG brands, construction and engineering giants and international professional service providers. We pride ourselves on growing our own talent and offer best in class training and development opportunities to achieve this. We firmly believe that growing a successful business starts with hiring the right people and investing in them in the right way. If you want to be a part of a company who will commit their time to your development, and truly want to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, then BMS will be right for you.