REF: JN -092021-163596_1631614871
As the Brand Manager, you will have demonstrable experience with a similar B2C – consumer goods or FMCG Brand role, managing the whole category/product life cycle.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 basic
- Leading international company
- Consumer goods
- High-quality established brand.
The role of Brand Manager: This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Brand Manager to take charge of a lovely consumer product that is highly regarded in its industry. You will be responsible for driving growth within your category ensuring all marketing activities align with the brand.
- Managing all aspects of the brand – brand plan/strategy
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand
- Developing high-quality marketing materials that fit with the overall brand strategy.
- Build understanding of geographical target markets.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
The company Looking for Brand Manager: Established player in the outdoor sector. Fast-paced, ever-changing culture with ambitious plans to build on the acquisitions they have made in the last 5 years with some well-known and leading brands into Europe. Driving growth. The business is known for well-loved trustworthy and innovative brands.
Job Requirements for Brand Manager:
As the Brand Manager, you will have demonstrable experience with a similar B2C – consumer goods or FMCG Brand role.
- Similar Brand Management experience
- Experience of full category management
- NPD process and launch
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about consumer goods
- Degree qualified or similar
The Benefits of this Brand Manager role:
- £40 to £50,000