REF: JN -052021-161960_1623056578
As the Brand Manager, you will have responsibility for one of this companies iconic brands (c 100 products) worth around £25m. Targeting the consumer market through high street retail, grocery, DIY, digital & education channels with responsibility for high levels of ATL spend including TV.
- High performing company
- Global brand
- B2C Consumer focus
- Excellent training and development
- Brilliant benefits and flexible working.
The Role of Brand manage:
As the Brand Manager you will have responsibility for one of this companies’ iconic brands (c 100 products) worth around £25m. Targeting the consumer market through high street retail, grocery, DIY, digital & education channels with responsibility for high levels of ATL spend including TV.
- Develop plans through full marketing mix.
- Product positioning and messaging.
- Communication programme.
- Develop new products.
- Range selection / pricing
- Brand / Packaging
- Voice of customer
- Category analysis
The Company looking for a Brand Manager.
This is a leading global brand working in several markets manufacturing products in over 40 different countries employing over 5,000 people. You will be joining a fun and spirited team with a real family feel who enjoy a work life balance and real sense of team. If it’s a lively, nurturing environment where you can really make an impact you are looking for this is a great opportunity and next step in career. This is a company that offer great development, training, and a chance to work for a global consumer brand.
For the Brand Manager, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria.
- Degree level or similar in marketing
- 3+ years Category / marketing experience – ideally multi-product, branded manufacturing.
- Consumer markets – high street, grocery, DIY, digital.
- Demonstratable commercial experience
- Excellent communication.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality – ‘can do’ attitude.
The Benefits of this Brand Manager:
- £40,000- £50,000
- 20% Bonus
- Car or Car allowance
- 5 days holiday
- Flexible working 2/3 days from home.
- Health care
- Rewards scheme
- Great training and development