Branch and Operations Manager - Hose and Fittings
REF: JN -022020-157194_1581482079
What’s in it for you?
- Up to $120k Base + Commission + Car Allowance + Super
- Opportunity to join a company that is trustworthy, reputable and who possess a family-oriented culture.
- A chance to work and learn from innovative market leaders.
- They will provide you with clear career progression and ongoing product training.
Possessing a brand name in the fluid connector market which is synonymous with innovation and quality. Commanding the number one position in their market for decades, they can offer talented professionals a unique and unrivalled opportunity manage a successful branch.
What is the role?
- East Melbourne branch.
- Providing practical and expert mechanical solutions to OEMs (i.e., manufacturing, engineering, mining etc…).
- This multi-faceted role will see you managing an internal sales team of 5 along with creating smooth processes within operations, supplier engagement and quality control.
- You will be working alongside the Managing Director and managing day to day running of the branch.
- Practical mechanical knowledge (i.e., Hose, Fittings or Couplings).
- Ideal candidate will have mechanical engineering trade experience along with 1-2 years technical sales.
- Highly motivated with a solid, demonstrated work ethic.
- Can demonstrate a strategic approach to running a successful branch.
If this position sounds of interest, please begin the process by clicking ‘apply now’ and your resume will be forwarded directly to our consultants.
BMS has specialised in recruiting Technical and Industrial Sales Professionals for nearly 30 years. We have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call 02 9434 2108.