Bid Coordinator/ Marketing Executive - Edtech
REF: JN -092019-154433_1578957798
Bid Coordinator/ Marketing Executive – Edtech
- Eastern Suburbs Based Role
- Dynamic Global Tech Vendor
- Amazing Culture
$70 – $80k base + super.
The Company: Our client is a global leader in their field with a presence across over 70 countries.
You will be working for an innovative technology company who have a wide range of cutting-edge solutions that have helped libraries function for over a decade across the globe.
You will be surrounded by a passionate and inspiring team that offer a supportive and challenging environment where you’re able to build a long-term career.
The Role: Our client is looking for a multitalented candidate with a marketing flare who is also capable of writing tenders and putting proposals together for the wider Sales and Marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Tender role include but are not limited to:
- Management of the written and editorial aspects of the proposal development process
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements and deadlines are met in a professional manner.
- Maintain internal company templates, content, graphics are consistent across each document produced.
- Preparation of pricing schedules and technical requirement of tenders and bid with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Marketing campaigns, coordination of promotional events, social media and keeping up to date with market trends.
The Candidate: The ideal candidate will have had exposure to both Tender/ Bid Content writing and some marketing tasks. They are open to training on the marketing element but candidates applying must have had experience with tender processes and writing to be considered.
Candidates with a degree will be looked on favorably.
You will need to have working knowledge of standard writing, research and electronic distribution tools, such as word processing and desktop publishing programs, graphic design applications and email
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the FMCG, Business to Business and Industrial markets, we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call 02 9434 2100.