BDM - HCM Workforce Management Healthcare
REF: JN -032020-157990_1585019993
Business Development Manager – HCM Workforce Management Healthcare
- Next Gen AI for Healthcare rostering
- Recession proof industry with huge upside
- Warm, family friendly culture with great people
$130k basic + Super OTE $200-240k
Short Summary – Vertically aligned shift rostering software designed to meet the specific needs of the global healthcare market
Well established global business with 500 staff (50+ in AUS). They are preferred vendors to many of the world’s most prestigious hospitals, trusts and private healthcare groups. Organisations in the health sector have ongoing, near insurmountable challenges around rostering and shift patterns and this business has developed a unique set of solutions which automate and optimise the process
- This is a business development role where you’ll be tasked with converting new clients.
- The sales process is fairly complex and you’ll be working on tenders of up to $1m
- Clients include public, private primary, secondary care, aged care, disability service etc
- Your role will engage directly with CTO, CIO, Chief medical officers and HR directors.
- The role targets ANZ and you’ll be fully supported with marketing, presales and customer success teams.
- As a significant contributor in a growth business you’ll be rolling your sleeves up and getting involved in numerous projects across the business.
- You’ll be reporting directly to the head of sales and will expected to contribute to the overall sales strategy for the business
They are looking for an ambitious hunter with a very consultative, non-aggressive style.
- Ability to sell complex software solutions
- Payroll, HCM, Rostering software are all of interest although any software sales background will be considered
- ‘soft-skills’ are key – dealing with healthcare professionals required empathy, patience (they are busy!) and a long term, strategic view
- If you have sold software to healthcare client before you will have a significant advantage
This is a genuinely unique business with a set of solutions which are adding real value to the healthcare arena. You’ll be selling software products that make a real difference to the way that patient services are delivered and being at the forefront of health tech. The culture of the business is supportive, family oriented, innovative and fun. If you are a strategic sales person with strong emotional intelligence you could be a great fit!
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants.
- BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call Matt on 02 9434 2100.