Automotive Business Development Manager
REF: JN -012018-138658_1518519612
The Role: The Automotive Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling a technology-based business intelligence platform, based around intellectual property data within the automotive sector in the UK & worldwide. Selling to Heads of Intellectual Property, Heads of R&D, Managing Directors & VP's within large corporates.
Sector: Business Intelligence
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000-65,000 basic; £90-100,000 uncapped OTE
- Rapidly growing Business Intelligence company specialising in Intellectual Property.
- The opportunity to head up the automotive sector for the business.
- Selling an information tool aimed at helping Research & Development professionals make better informed decisions.
- Dynamic and vibrant environment.
The Role: The Automotive Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling a technology-based business intelligence platform, based around intellectual property data within the automotive sector in the UK & worldwide. Selling to Heads of Intellectual Property, Heads of R&D, Managing Directors & VP’s within large corporates.
The Company: A well-established start-up who have established a presence selling their BI platform across a range of verticals, our client is now looking to segment their sales team to target individual sectors, the first being the Automotive sector due to the high level of innovation in the market (electric cars & self-driving cars being a good example).
As an Automotive Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships & closing business with large corporates in the Automotive space.
- Driving new business and account management.
- Networking and attending events.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B sales experience within the Automotive sector, ideally selling a data product.
- A black book of contacts within the Automotive sector.
- High levels of credibility & a consultative sales approach.
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced sales environment.
- Intelligent and energetic character.
- Experience of working in a start-up business would be beneficial.
Benefits of this Sponsorship Business Development Manager role:
- £50,000-65,000 basic; £00-100,000 uncapped OTE
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- UK travel, 25 days’ holidays plus benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us or call Oliver Timmerman on 0203 463 5253.