REF: JN -012019-148176_1551780015
Established distributor of industrial control, automation and switchgear products and systems are hiring an automation engineer to join this engineering powerhouse.
Opportunity to work for an established distributor of industrial control, automation and switchgear products and systems who are hiring! Step into this automation engineer position and join this engineering powerhouse with a chance to grow and progress!
Established in the 1970’s, this distributor of specialist power, control and automation products, has a reputable standing as one of the Ireland’s leading market players within the automation industry. With a solid market standing, this company has turnover in the millions, working with some of Ireland’s largest manufacturing and industrial end-users. Due to expansive growth plans, they are looking to increase their growing team, standing stronger than ever, and providing excellent opportunities for progression and promotion, why would you want to work anywhere else?
This nationwide role allows the successful candidate to work from home, whilst also occasionally being field based, providing pre and post-sale technical support within industrial automation.
- Responsible for with providing pre and post-sale technical support for various automation systems including PLC, SCADA and HMI systems for their clients.
- Liaise with manufacturing and production engineers, to provide technical support to end-user clients direct through site visits.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of all on-site related issues.
- Ensure company standards are always met, and all required documentation and administration duties such as reports, etc are completed to the highest quality.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a reputable company, in a secure environment, with extensive product training.
We are looking to speak with ambitious experienced engineers, who have a drive to develop their career within industrial automation.
- Ideally, you will have a relevant engineering degree in areas such as automation, electrical or electronic engineering.
- Previous experience programming PLC, HMI and SCADA systems is required.
- Experience in a client facing role previously would be advantageous.
- The ideal person will be a clear communicator, with an ability to work autonomously and meticulously.
- Salary: €50 -55k DOE.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Company Vehicle.
- Mobile, Laptop and 21 days holidays.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!