Area Sales Manager
REF: JN -072021-162798_1626861515
The Area Sales Manager role covers the North East of England & Scotland with the bulk of the customer base being in the Central Belt & North East.
- Global leader in their field
- North East & Scotland Region
- Service at the heart of what they do
- Selling direct to End Users & Contractors
- Excellent training & development
- Career to be had for those that want it
The Role: The Area Sales Manager role covers the North East of England & Scotland with the bulk of the customer base being in the Central Belt & North East. You will be selling a range of Automatic Door Systems use in commercial premises such as education, government, offices, retailers, hotels, and petrol forecourts. Your main business will be with the Contractors and Facilities Management companies who are working on such projects or looking after their buildings. You will deal at all decision making levels from site level through all procurement types and up to director level.
You will have support from the marketing and inside sales teams, in addition to the Specification Team who will be winning specs for you to manage through to completion and convert into sales.
The Company: This company is a global manufacturer of automatic door systems with a long-established UK presence. They have a very strong reputation in the market, a solid infrastructure behind them, and are looking for a new individual to lead from the front and take the North East & Scotland Contractor market to new levels for them.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience in the construction industry
- Have a track record with new business and account management
- Come from a construction or related sales background
- Have sold to Contractors and/or Facilities Management Companies in the past
- Full & Clean Driving licence
- Understanding of automatic door technology would be a plus
Salary: £40,000-44,000 Basic Salary + £5,000 OTE, Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days’ holiday + stats