Area Sales Manager
REF: JN -082021-163362_1632392537
You will be selling a range of Automatic Door products and solutions such as sliding doors, openers, door springs, sensors, and locks into their distribution channel.
- Global leader in their field
- Northern based position
- Service at the heart of what they do
- Channel & Distribution route to market
- Excellent training & development
- Career to be had for those that want it
The Role: The Area Sales Manager role covers the North of England with the bulk of the customer base being in the M62 corridor region. You will be selling a range of Automatic Door products and solutions such as sliding doors, openers, door springs, sensors, and locks into their distribution channel. This comprises of Architectural Ironmongers, Glass Companies, and other Window & Door Fabrication businesses. You will deal at all decision making levels from trade counter staff through to company owners and everything in-between.
This is a field based role and activity will be key to ensure you are covering the area well. This role will suit a candidate who has a background in working for a manufacturer and selling through channel within the region. You will have autonomy on pricing, setting up frameworks, and growing the area. In addition, the Area Sales Manager will be supported by the in-house Marketing Team, Inside Sales, and the Specification Team who will be working on other projects.
The Company: This company is a global manufacturer of automatic door systems with a long-established UK presence. They have a very strong reputation in the market, a solid infrastructure behind them, and are looking for a new individual to lead from the front and take the Scottish territory to new levels.
Area Sales Manager – Automatic Door Systems
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience selling through channel or distribution
- Understanding of ironmongery, doors, or window technology a plus
- Have a track record with new business and account management
- Come from a construction or related sales background
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £40,000-44,000 Basic Salary + £7,500 OTE, Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days’ holiday + stats
Candidate Location: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds