REF: JN -112019-156004_1575385062
Area Manager – HVAC – £33K + £10K OTE
- Selling to building services consultants and specialist heating contractors
- Liaise with mechanical and design engineers
- Market leading products
The Role: The area manager will be responsible for selling a range of heating products via specification and to specialist contractors. Our client is looking for a driven area manager to cover the South of England, an area which is well established but has a huge potential for increased turnover.
The Company: A reputable and forward-thinking manufacturer with on-going development plans to improve their product ranges. Our client is passionate about new technology, so their products continue to be of the highest quality. Benefits of the products include energy efficiency, zero noise pollution and low maintenance.
Your Career: If you are a technically minded area manager who is looking to work for a highly regarded and forward thinking manufacturer then this is the opportunity for you. Our client values their staff and successful area managers will have prospects for sales management in the future.
For this Area Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Specification and Contractor sales experience
- Comfortable liaising with engineers
- Self-motivated, Driven, Technical appreciation
Benefits of this Area Manager role:
- Up to £33,000 basic, plus £10,000 OTE
- Growing division, full training provided
- Full benefits package including executive company car, mobile and laptop
Location: Oxford, Reading, Dartford, Chelmsford, Guildford