REF: JN -042019-150617_1556719652
- Account Manager role for a SaaS Marketing Technology Business
- An excellent opportunity for a data driven marketer to execute campaigns on behalf of clients
- Rapidly expanding technology business
- Face to face client interaction
- Working with B2C focused big-name brands
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience of working with clients to ensure they are getting the most out of the SaaS platform. The Account Manager role will work with three to four key clients to understand their needs, create and deliver cutting edge digital campaigns, and report of the success of the campaigns. The successful candidate will have had experience working with clients, managing data and creating/optimising digital campaigns. This role, reporting to the Account Director, with great progression opportunities.
Responsibilities for the position of Account Manager:
- Engaging with clients daily, keeping them updated and building rapport
- Ensuring clients are successfully optimising the software
- Understanding different audiences and client objectives
- Segment and optimise client data and create campaigns
- Executing digital marketing campaigns
- Reporting key performance metrics
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders
Requirements for the Account Manager:
- Experience in the Technology sector
- Strong digital marketer, utilising CRM, email and social media
- CRM data management experience
- Prior client facing experience
- Commercial and tenacious individual
- Highly motivated
This exciting and growing technology business is looking to build on an incredibly successful year and see this role playing a key part in the organisations success, clients include major high street names. The business needs a career-driven Account Manager to join the team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Salary: £30-35,000
- Excellent company benefits.
Location: The position of Account Manager is based in the City of London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.