REF: JN -092021-163591_1631603773
- Endoscopy equipment
- Well-established global manufacturer
- Surgical sales role
- North West opportunity
- Excellent career and earning prospects for high achievers
THE ROLE: The successful Account Manager will be managing, developing and winning key clinical and commercial relationships within specialist departments, theatre, EBME and procurement, typically liaising with surgeons, gastroenterologists, consultants, specialist nurses and theatre teams, as well as working strategically with your colleagues with different customer and product portfolios. You will also be supported by a dedicated clinical trainer. Full company and product training will be provided and you will be joining at an exciting growth period for the company.
THE COMPANY: This international organisation have a great heritage and reputation for manufacturing a range of devices, capital equipment and consumables for use within a range of specialities and they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, hungry, passionate and technically capable / credible surgical sales professional to manage and grow their GI endoscopy business within the North West
As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:-
- Selling into specialist departments, theatre, EBME and procurement in hospitals
- Managing and growing the business on your territory
- Partnering with your colleagues who look after other surgical specialities
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:-
- Experience selling surgical devices or consumables into hospitals
- Stable track record and the ability to take on board technical information
- A clinical background or scientific degree will enhance your application
The package for Account Manager:-
- Basic: £35,000 to £45,000
- Commission: £15,000 to £20,000+
- Car: Fully expensed BMW 1 Series or allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, lunch, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats (flexible by 5 days)
BMS Performance have spent years building strong working relationships with leading organisations within the healthcare (medical, dental, veterinary and aesthetics) and scientific sectors. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and experience and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face (on video currently) we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character. If we have spoken previously then please get in touch with who you met.