REF: JN -042021-161276_1617897196
We are excited to announce that we are now hiring for an Account Manager in the North West and London. A recent resurgence in demand has created a need for a committed, hardworking, and driven individual to come in and join our Graduate Division.
- BMS IS RECRUITING! We are a market leading, recruitment and training consultancy
- We partner with some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the UK
- Established over 30 years ago
- We offer a 12-month sales training programme, Sales Apprenticeships, and accreditation with the Association of Professional Sales
- Clearly defined career pathway – all our Directors and Managers have been promoted from within
- Option to work from home 2 days per week
THE ROLE: We are excited to announce that we are now hiring for an Account Manager in the North West and London. A recent resurgence in demand has created a need for a committed, hardworking, and driven individual to come in and join our Graduate Division. This will be a varied role that will require the successful applicant to use consultative sales techniques and skills through phone, email, video and face to face meetings. You will be expected to build long lasting relationships with an existing account base of clients, by really understanding their business, advising on best practice, and ensuring an excellent customer experience. You will also be tasked in developing new client relationships alongside managing the existing portfolio.
Once you are fully up and running a typical week will consist of 3 days working from the office in Warrington or London and 2 days working from home. This is an exciting position within a business who know and value the craft of sales. We offer huge potential for personal development, career progression and financial rewards.
THE COMPANY: For over 30 years BMS has been helping organisations to hire, train and retain outstanding sales talent. Our client base includes some of the newest and most innovative start-ups in technology, world leading pharmaceutical companies, globally recognisable FMCG brands, construction and engineering giants and international professional service providers. We pride ourselves on growing our own talent and offer best in class training and development opportunities to achieve this. We firmly believe that growing a successful business starts with hiring the right people and investing in them in the right way. If you want to be a part of a company who will commit their time to your development, and truly want to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, then BMS will be right for you.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Hard-working, resilient and a keen interest in self-development are characteristics that are essential
- 12 months + B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of successfully working towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Success in building and maintaining strong relationships
Account Manager – Recruitment & Training
Package: £25-30,000 + £10,000 OTE (uncapped), mobile, laptop, pension, benefits scheme, 25 days holiday + BH