Account Executive, HR SaaS
Our client is a UK based, PE backed software vendor in the L&D & HR space. Their software is award winning and they have a long list of references..
- Software to recruit, retain, empower and develop personnel within corporates
- Growing Strategic Accounts
- Vendor in a significant growth phase
Account Management (L&D / HR / SaaS)
The Human Resources (HR) Software market is work $14bn globally and is growing (via Forbes).
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading learning and HR Tech provider to manage their enterprise accounts.
You’ll be part of a thriving sales team as the main point of contact with large, global businesses. As a senior professional in the team, you’ll report directly to the Sales Director and have full autonomy of the focus of resource and the support you’ll receive.
The business has a solid standing and is growing aggressively with recent investment; supercharging the technology offering and making them best in class.
Taking account of the above and the buoyancy of the HR, Human Capital Management (HCM) and Learning Technology market, there couldn’t be a better time to join our client.
- The business enables any organisation to maximise the management of talent, from recruitment to learning to performance management. The business has the expertise and capability to assist global, enterprise organisations – with an impressive track record of ‘wins’.
- You will deal with existing, enterprise relationships to maintain software license revenue and generate new revenue from additional licence requirements and professional/support services.
- You will get some inbound leads from off the back of a strong marketing, presales/technical and junior sales support.
- The client are looking for individuals who see the maintenance as one side of the role only and are keen to get in, network large accounts and increase the value of the partnership.
- The role is 100% account management.
PACKAGE: £50-55k basic, OTE £100k, Health, Pension, 25 days holiday
- Experience working with enterprise level accounts for 3-5 years + – average spend £100k p/annum and above.
- Experience of some HR related technologies or Software as a Service (SaaS); Recruitment, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning Technologies, Human Capital Management, Performance Management
- Sold into similar points of contact, such as; HR Director, IT Director, Head of Learning, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer.
- Established: 15-25 years.
- Locations: Commutable to the Midlands 1-2 x p/month.
- Turnover: £10-20m
- Core offering:
- SaaS; Learning technology, HR, HCM, Performance Management.
- Support services.
- Professional services; training, implementation, consultancy.
Location: UK Wide, Home based: Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, London, Reading